Scripture Union Zimbabwe has been working for many years with children and young
people in both primary and secondary schools with the full and humble permission of
the Ministry of Education. The concentration has been in urban areas due to limited
resources, but we believe that through partnership with churched and other faith
based organisations we will be able to reach out even to the outlying areas.
Vision - Children and Young People Living for Christ Transforming the Nation.
Mission - To evangelize and Disciple Children and Young People through the Effective use of National School Systems and Related Strategic Alliances.
- To aid the Christian Church by offering special services by offering
special services by which the word of God is presented especially to
children, young people and
- To encourage Bible reading and prayer among people of all ages
- To undertake all such activities as to meet social responsibilities as
presented by the prevailing social and developmental challenges at any given
time by providing a biblical response
- To do all such acts and things as may be conducive or incidental to the
attainment of the aforesaid objectives or any of them
- To develop systems and mechanisms of mobilising resources for carrying
out all set objectives in a sustainable way